The Texas Pension Review Board (PRB) is mandated to oversee all Texas public retirement systems, both state and local, in regard to their actuarial soundness and compliance with state law. Our mission is to provide the State of Texas with the necessary information and recommendations to ensure that our public retirement systems, whose combined assets total in the multi-billions, are financially sound, benefits are equitable, the systems are properly managed, tax expenditures for employee benefits are kept to a minimum while still providing for those employees, and to expand the knowledge and education of administrators, trustees, and members of Texas public pension funds. Feel free to provide feedback and suggestions regarding the site.
- Pension Review Board Meeting Packet (June 2015)
- The PRB’s 2015 Customer Service Survey (June 2015)
- Accountant V Position (May 2015)
- MET Program Accredited Sponsors and Individual Courses (May 2015)
- MET Summary Rules Flowcharts (Mar. 2015)